The Out of Office Button Down looks like your favorite button down, but moves and stretches like a performance t-shirt. Don’t worry, it still has a "cotton like" look that feels great in your hands and doesn’t make you look like you’re training for a marathon.
Our high performance fabric is super stretchy for a comfortable fit, wrinkle free so you can wear it out of the dryer, your luggage, or your gym bag, and it dries faster than your favorite board shorts. It's moisture wicking technology keeps you dry too. It’s also water resistant and stain-resistant because you deserve it. The cut is tailored, but not tight, and is built to be worn untucked. It’ll make you look good, but not uptight.
SIZE, FIT, & CARE
• Tailored Fit that's not too tight or too baggy
• Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
• Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.
• Reversible Design lets you match your shirt to your mood.
• Fabric is 86% post consumer recycled polyester with 14% Lycra for insane comfort.
• It’s as breathable as your favorite gym shirt.
• Super moisture wicking to keep you dry and composed
• Quick Dry technology so you’re not covered in sweat stains
• It’s super lightweight and cool to the touch so it feels great against your skin.
• UPF 50+ rated for sun protection
• Wrinkle free and machine washable
• Ultralight fabric is perfect for when the mercury rises or as a light layer
When we built the Out of Office Button Down, we had a choice. We could either release a few colors that we'd be stuck with for months or digitally print our designs on to our fabric in small batches to give you more selection.
We decided giving you more options was the best way to go. However, that left us with a problem. We can only print on one side of the fabric at a time. If we took the easy way out, that would mean the back side of your shirt would be bright white. That didn't sit well with us.
The alternative is to print on both sides of the fabric. That comes with two problems. First, that would make the shirt more expensive. Second, our ultralight fabric is translucent and it's impossible to get the prints to line up perfectly on both sides.
So, we decided to make the Out of Office Button Down reversible with a subtle texture on one side and a bold plaid on the other. Instead of taking the easy way out, we gave you 2 shirts for the price of one.
When we designed the Out of Office Button Down, we knew we wanted to build a shirt that makes you look great. We wanted to design a shirt you can feel good wearing. That's why we sourced fabric that is made from post consumer recycled soda bottles. We didn't stop there.
We make our shirts in small batches so we’re not throwing away unsold inventory like the big brands. We print our fabric designs on demand. This reduces waste while allowing us to offer more colors and prints at a lower cost to you.
It’s good for you and good for the planet.